You should consider having your air ducts cleaned if you meet any one of the following items listed below.
- Newly constructed home
- Home remodeling or renovations
- Prior to occupancy of a new home
- Residents with a decreased immune system, asthma or allergies
- Homes with airflow issues or dust problems
- Smokers in the household or pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Fire Damage resulting in damage to the ventilation system
- Also if you have never had an air duct cleaning before and your home is greater than 3 years old.
- Families, individuals who suffer from allergies or respiratory problems, and homeowners who want to improve energy efficiency should also consider air duct cleaning.
Remodels generate dust & debris that circulate through the home.
New homes can have large amounts of dust being circulated.
Years of circulating dust and dirt can lead to unsanitary air ducts.